Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Stage To Sale"

"Are you Staged To Sale"


Living-Room

Here are some interesting Staging Facts:

  • Statistics show a well staged home sells for at least 7% more than a comparable non-staged home.
  • A buyer has an opinion of your house within the first 15 seconds.
  • Statistics show that 9 out of 10 people cannot visualize how the property could be.
  • Staging helps the buyer to emotionally connect with your home. It allows them to mentally move in, not move on.
  • Your investment in Staging now is less than your price reduction later.
  • You only have one chance to make a great first impression.
So how important is it that you stage your home to sale?  Very important in my opinion.  In my experience with today's Real Estate market it is the most important thing that buyers look for and in most cases it will make a difference in whether they choose your house over another one.  I have done many staging consultations for clients that have proven over and over to work and now I have decided to open up my expertise to you.  I have developed an online staging service at a very affordable price so that you can put that upper edge on your listing.  I can provide this service to you any where in the world all you will need is a digital camera and an email address and I can come to your rescue.  Please follow the link below to get more information on these services.

Follow this link if you are interested in contacting me about staging services: 
TheTrendyHomeOnlineStagingSERVICES



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your "trendy" comments! Thanks for stopping by :)